- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I have taken my truck ( F350 super duty dually) to them and they are the most respectful people you wanna meet- they get me right in and they ALWAYS call me before the begin working in my vehicle-- couldn't ask for better service-- the price per hour is the best around-- my whole family goes there now-- wonderful people...
The most honest car shop I've ever been to. Highly recommend you visit this shop.
PTS is an amazing company! They have serviced my car, my husband's car, my daughter's car, and my parents' car. They work around my schedule, and exhibit honest, trustworthy, professional, and courteous interactions. Their knowledge in automotive care is outstanding and their prices are very reasonable and affordable. No matter what my automotive needs are, PTS Automotive is the first and only place I turn to. I highly recommend PTS Automotive for all of your automotive needs!! Give them a try---you won't be disappointed!